Using our own bookkeepers or training your existing staff to ensure accurate and comprehensive data entry allows us to generate detailed reporting on financial performance. We usually carry out this reporting on a monthly basis resulting in a month end pack which we discuss over a half-day face-to-face meeting.
Typical contents would include:
- Balance sheet with emphasis on the directors’ loan account, net worth, liquidity of the business and consideration of best presentation to third parties
- Detailed profit and loss account including multi-office / location / department / sales rep analysis
- Performance vs budget and forecast
- Cashflow analysis — reconciliation of profit to cash in the bank
- Financial dashboard to demonstrate key performance indicators
During our face-to-face meetings we discuss the figures in laymen’s terms, identify the weak and strong areas of the business and work together to implement systems to make fundamental improvements to your business. We have vast experience, spanning most sectors and industries, and also have alliances with specialist organisations if required.